5.21.2007





Hello everybody, I'm here to practice a really good language, i mean english. I'm in the English VI class and my name is Rogert but my friends calls me FONTS. I´m from Guanare, originally. I'm 19 years old and i study Graphic Design at URBE. I live in Maracaibo since 2004 and i think that it's a beautiful and a big city, very comercial but it's very, very HOT!



I love gospel music, computers, surfing the web, go out with my friends, just try to enjoy!
I hate smoking, violence, intolerance, injustice, war, getting up aerly on weekends.My dream is to have my own design company, but to get there a i have to begin this travel working in a company! also i want to travel around the world, get married and build a beautiful family with my wife!



I think English is a really good language to learn and very important beacuse it opens a lot of doors! i can write in english well but i have difficult to speaking, i know that the medicine for that is PRACTICE so i hope that in this english classes i can get better my english flow!
So that's all now i want to know you maybe we can be goods friends! leave a comment!

No hay comentarios: