8.06.2007

THE END

Well people the period is over and this is the end of english VI, I have to say teacher Doris has a really good and different way to teach english, I mean visit some interesting web sites, make some presentations about me, my likes and dislikes, talk about thoese things was relly nice, and really helps you to learn or practice your english because you're talking about things that you know or you like them. But Specially create this blog was the real challenge for me, because was the fist time doing this, posting, leaving comments, trying to pimp my blog...lol... try to leave the shy out and do it that’s the way to learn...

About my final project (the podcasting) it was a really nice experience, have recorded an interview, edit it and finally produce and post it, was very interesting. English VI was the first time that i really practice my english writing and speaking it. I tried to do all theses things that i told you in the best way and i hope you have liked them. So THANK YOU TEACHER DORIS for all, we’ll keep in touch. By the way, my partners made a very interesting work, i leave some links, please visit them and leave a comment!:

David
Franklin
Daniela
Rommy
Freddy
Irving
Diego

No hay comentarios: